Wyvernfriend Diary

my diary as it occurs to me

Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Yes I would be amenable to free books or yarn, contact me by comment. I do screen but only for spam. These reviews are my property, I would be willing to review for you if you want, contact me to discuss terms. Email me at Wyvernfriend at gmail dot com
I work for Dublin City Libraries who have no affiliation with this blog and I do not represent them with this blog. They do provide me with plenty of the books though!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Some nice quotage from Everyday Positive Thinking by Louise L Hay & Friends

A man scores points with a woman if he does his best to contribute. A woman scores points with a man if she lets him off the hook when he makes a mistake - John Gray

The greatest secret to making money and being successful and helping other people is helping other people make money and be successful. - Deepak Chopra M.D.

If you feel happier surrounded by a lot of stuff, then don't try to create a spare, streamlined environment. Instead enjoy your possessions by organising them - Julie Morgenstern

Are your closets, drawers, and cabinets filled up with things that you never use? Get rid of the excess to make room for what you love - Julie Morgenstern.

A healthy vital society is not one in which we all agree. It is one where those who disagree can do so with honour and respect for other people's opinions... and an appreciation of our shared humanity - Marianne Williamson

2 Comments:

Blogger Fiona said...

I love all these! Thanks for sharing :)

4:06 p.m.  
Anonymous Jonathan Chamberlain said...

Deirdre, You reviewed my cancer book on Goodreads - for which thank you. However, I wanted to let you know this is long out of date - the new edition (unrecognisably more info) - is called The Cancer Survivor's Bible (www.fightingcancer.com for more info) - Good luck. Jonathan Chamberlain

8:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home