Wyvernfriend Diary

my diary as it occurs to me

Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Yes I would be amenable to free books or yarn, contact me by comment. I do screen but only for spam. These reviews are my property, I would be willing to review for you if you want, contact me to discuss terms. Email me at Wyvernfriend at gmail dot com
I work for Dublin City Libraries who have no affiliation with this blog and I do not represent them with this blog. They do provide me with plenty of the books though!

Saturday, February 26, 2005

I have forgotten things that happened to me, and remembered things that used to feel important and now feel like they are a waste of time, uninteresting, stupid even and I wonder why it is that I held on to these memories. What is it in my mind that puts these memories into the places that they are and makes them sit there and occasionally burst forth from my mind. Sometimes they are vivid, sometimes only a sensations is recorded leaving me wanting more.

Memory is a tricky thing, when things happen to you you really think that they are important, sometimes they actually are, when you remember them sometimes you wonder will anyone care in 100 years, or even next year. Sometimes that depresses me,. the idea that sometime in the future, even though I've been trying to live a good life that sometime in the future no-one will care about me or my life or even the fact that I existed, kinda depressing really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home