Wyvernfriend Diary

my diary as it occurs to me

Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Yes I would be amenable to free books or yarn, contact me by comment. I do screen but only for spam. These reviews are my property, I would be willing to review for you if you want, contact me to discuss terms. Email me at Wyvernfriend at gmail dot com
I work for Dublin City Libraries who have no affiliation with this blog and I do not represent them with this blog. They do provide me with plenty of the books though!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Things to think about and comment on, possibly later, from Mind over Cancer by Colin Ryder Richardson.

Are your friends upsetting you?
How come that started out when I was typing with a capital F U Y?

Are your past experiences upsetting you?
Yes my past sometimes comes up and bites, but I can't change the past, I can only change the future (if I keep repeating it will I believe it?

Are you happy with your life?
Now that one is loaded, very loaded. If truth be told, I'm not sure. I'm happy with aspects of my life, there are other aspects that are niggling at me.

Are you feeling a loss?
A loss of what? Of eight months of my life? Of an innocence I used to have? Of certain possibilities?

Are you eating and drinking only what is good for you?
I'm human. I'd like to know how that is definied, only what is good for you, how do you decide this?

Do you love your spouse or close companion and they way they love you?
Yeah, sometimes he forgets that I need attention and neglects the small stuff in favour of grand gestures.

Do you love your family?
Mostly, I have a too-complicated relationship with my mother for my own sanity's sake. I lived my youth being compared with my sister and still occasionally she gets held up as a shiny example of good. Which irks me. I love them but it has limits. They think they know me but really don't.

Do you now know what has been a discord in your life?

Have you failed?

Are you expected to do more than you can?

Would you relive your life the way it was?

Do you know the cause or causes of your cancer?

Are you guilty?

What are your guilts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home