Wyvernfriend Diary

my diary as it occurs to me

Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Yes I would be amenable to free books or yarn, contact me by comment. I do screen but only for spam. These reviews are my property, I would be willing to review for you if you want, contact me to discuss terms. Email me at Wyvernfriend at gmail dot com
I work for Dublin City Libraries who have no affiliation with this blog and I do not represent them with this blog. They do provide me with plenty of the books though!

Tuesday, May 28, 2002

So here I am on a Tuesday stuck in work with about 6million things to do so that I can enjoy my week off. Suppose that I should get work done rather than typing. Need to acknowledge here that I'm a little tired but not bad and I expect that the day will be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home