Wyvernfriend Diary

my diary as it occurs to me

Name:
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Yes I would be amenable to free books or yarn, contact me by comment. I do screen but only for spam. These reviews are my property, I would be willing to review for you if you want, contact me to discuss terms. Email me at Wyvernfriend at gmail dot com
I work for Dublin City Libraries who have no affiliation with this blog and I do not represent them with this blog. They do provide me with plenty of the books though!

Saturday, May 25, 2002

I had an interesting discussion today with Sean. We really want to do something about society but don't know what to do. Ireland is lying through it's teeth about everything and especially about how much it owes. We are a nation with a really high standard of living but everyone is living on virtual money - how much longer can this last?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home